Hand Tremors
I have been having right hand tremors for about 6 months, when I turn my hand to open a door it feels like the skin is stretching(nerve).  I can run my hand up my right wrist and feel it hit the nerve.  Anybody have an idea what it could be?  Could it be a pinched nerve? Also the hand feels a little numb on the right side.
Hello.

Do you get a sharp pain when you feel that the skin is getting stretched ? And does the tremor increase while you are doing any work with the hand ?

The numbness does point towards a nerve problem. Do you remember injuring yourself before all this started ?

Alternately, you could have a muscle tendon problem .But it will not be wise to jump to conclusions right away.

Please consult your physician first, if you have not done so already.

Regards
When I do something with the hand tremor stops, I fell on my neck about 3 months before symptoms started.
Hello.

In view of the fall on the neck, I would recommend that you get an MRI of the cervical spine. And consult a neurologist again for the same. Some injuries do not make themselves apparent at the time of the fall.

This might just be the pinched nerve root at the spine.

Regards