Hand mobility concern
I've been noticing that mobility in my hands seems off. Typically when I'm handling items, or eating something. I'll tend to drop things or pick them up very awkwardly. However I have no problem typing... I'm not too sure if maybe it could be something to do with confidence? I can't really explain why it happens.
It would be a good thing to go to a neurologist to get checked out.  Trouble with your grip can be caused by a number of things, from carpal tunnel syndrome to ALS, so getting to an experienced neurologist for the right diagnosis for your particular case is key.  

Once they rule out all known medical causes for the symptom (unless you are sure lack of confidence is causing this hand problem), that's the time to resort to thinking about a cause of the mind (which can cause a host of very real physical symptoms).