Hands and Feet are Cold...
(sorry if I ask this in the wrong forum!) My hands and feet are constantly icy. However, even if they are cold they look red. They often become numb and sometimes tingle a bit. That being said, sometimes they become too hot (like when I exercise) and turn very bright red. As gross as it sounds my feet and hands are usually sweaty. I'm 18 and obese (around 5' 2" and 160 lbs) and I thought that perhaps me being fat was the cause of my cold feet/hands? The rest of my body is usually warm, except for my hands and feet! I'm not sure if any of this is related or if there is anything causing this, but I thought I'd give it a shot. It's a bit bothersome! Even as i'm typing it's kinda hard to bend my fingers and toes and they are freezing! Thank you in advance for any help :)
Have you had your thyroid checked?  Labs done?  

I had went to the Doctor (I didn't think to bring this issue up, though) and had a physical done and bloodwork. He said I was completely healthy and the only thing wrong with my blood was that it was low in iron. I haven't checked my thyroid D:
Are you taking iron supplements then?  

Well, I am surprised you didn't bring this issue up with your physician because it sounds severe from your explaination.  Well, ask him/her and see what he/she recommends.  In my opinion, sounds like a metabolic problem in nature.  

All the best.  
Thank you so much for your help :)
I will definatley take this issue up. I guess I never really mentioned to the Doctor because I assumed it was kinda normal. It wasn't till I shook hands with someone ("Woah! Your hands are like ice!") and asked a few questions ("Are your hands always cold?" "No") that I thought something was off.

Thank you again. I appreciate your kindness :)