Neurology Community
Hard Lump at top of Spine (Curving)
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hard Lump at top of Spine (Curving)

I went to see my GP on Monday regarding, what I thought was bad posture.  Where I am on a computer four days a week at work I felt that that was the reason for this question mark figure.  However, she advised me that she felt it had nothing to do with my Spine Curving.  She felt that it could be fluid.  I have been referred to see a consultant, but not sure if I have been properly diagnosed.

As I said I have a question mark look which has been worsening over the last year.  It shows more to the public, which is why I went to see the GP.  It does not hurt, but if you keep touching that part of my neck then it does get sore.  Also I have been getting pains down my right shoulder, which feels as though I have pulled a muscle.

I have search on the internet to find out what else it could be and found that it could be a tumour.

Please help and advise if possible.  Thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

How are you?
Yes you are right this lump could be a tumor. It could also be an enlarged lymph node in response to an infection. An aneurysm is very unlikely as they do not occur on the back of neck and are throbbing.
Please get yourself clinically evaluated. Take care!
Blank
i have lump under skin on top of neck on spine right at last bones an brain seems pain on left side neck lower back pain severe an neck always stiff with bone paines ,was told a calcium buildup by my old dr new one said no but no one says if serious cancer runs both sides all my dads side has had one or another a type of cancer  his mom,sisters,brothers an 2 deaths on that side teeth are  rotting an yes brushed always 3 times just no help do to layoff an no clinics just put you on waiting list been on 1 for my teeth for 9 months + an yet all people i no got medacare by state got right in an its a community health center in rhode island in west warwick they dont care till people die or get sick then its the bull ofcourse seen it time again.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...