Have I had a TIA??
Can anybody help me understand what has happened to me?

I am a fit and healthy 31 year old mother of three. I eat well, excerise on occassions, don't drink or smoke and have low blood pressure. However at 17 I had a TIA due to the PILL and now have been told I have had a suspected TIA again.

I came over as though I was going to faint and felt very floaty no headache. Then within a few minites I couldn't see out of my left eye, the centre of my vision was missing, then within a about five mins Ihad tingling in my right side face neck and hand. My face and neck then went numb. My sight returned after about 15 mins and I was left with numbness in my face and neck, and slowed speech.)the words were hard to find) after around an hour after this happened I had another strong tingling in my left hand which was very frightening and a twisting of my left side upper lip. It lasted only a few minites but was frightening Hours later I felt as though I was drunk. The following day I woke up with a real headache and my neck felt as though it was very stiff still very light headed. Pain killers were not getting rid of it but helped I was also feeling very sick this went on for about 5days afterwards. I have also felt completely exhausted and as the days have gone by realise that something serious has hapened to me as I still do not feel myself. I have had small tingles in my right hand and chest pain. All my scans were normal with no shown damage. MRA,MRI and CT. So why am I so totally exhausted?? I have been told not to drive for a month and my grip in my right hand is weaker than before, my arm aches to use a hair dryer and I feel like an old woman with a 31 yera old mind. Any help or advice would be most useful.