Having Burning sensation at the center back
Before 3 Months i was having a stiff neck and shoulder. I went to MD and he gave me paracetamol. The result was positive, but now i am having a Burning sensation at the back (it seem some one has put some low heating device). I am having this sensation and pain throughout the day. Can anyone help me to understand what is this and what might have cause this?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, muscle sprain/ spasm, nerve impingement etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought. Meanwhile you could try some warm compresses/ tylenol and see if these seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!