Having to many dizzy spells and headaches
I am a 38 year old female.  I have been having many dizzy spells and headaches lately it all started about 3 months ago. I went to my regular physician about 3 weeks ago and was told that I was alright.  I don't feel alright. I feel like I can't do anything as soon as I get up my headaches starts and so does the dizziness.  Three days ago I was at work sitting at the computer and started getting really dizzy. I started seeing blurriness and then headache at the stem of my neck all the way up.  This past weekend I spent the night at my moms and started getting dizzy again this time it was worst. I actually fell.  My headaches are getting worst.  I am not sure what do do.

Not even sure what is going on.  I know that my father has a brain tumor and I am scared that I might have it too.

What should I do??
Hi.

What kind of headache do you experience? Is it throbbing/pulsating, stabbing/sharp, or constricting/vise-like?

It would be very premature to consider your symptoms to be due to a brain tumor, especially since there hasn't been any diagnostic imaging performed. Also, your symptoms, at present, are non-specific and could be secondary to a variety of conditions.

Do you have hypertension (high blood pressure). Dizziness with pain/discomfort at the nape is suggestive of this condition.

Dizziness can also be caused by a vestibular condition, visual disturbance, as well as some types of headache.

You should consult a physician as soon as possible to have a proper assessment of your symptoms.
Rule out meningitis
Hi.

Was there any fever at the onset or during the months you have been experiencing the symptoms? How about neck stiffness? Was there any nausea and vomiting? Any seizures?

Although meningitis can present with some of the symptoms described in the first post, if the symptoms above are absent, it would be unlikely that meningitis has indeed caused the condition. If meningitis was present, the clinical presentation would have been more severe after three months without any treatment done.

Hope this helps.
im 13 and i have had variouse headaches for the past year or so .and i have noticed that they have gotten worse. now not only do i have headaches i have dizziness upon standing or holding my breath.
some times i see stuff when i get into these spells if anyone knows what it is or can help me plz answer this note.
I'm sixteen and been experiencing some of the same symptoms to but I have passed out once because of the dizziness and ive been feeling like somebody is drilling and hammering me in the head.
What is wrong? im worried about a number of things but my doctor told me not to worry about it and I was to young for anything bad to be wrong with me. can you help?
I have a lot of sharp headaches and a lot of dizzy spells and fell out 3 times! What do I need to do?
I have had several dizzy spells in bed first thing as I woke up that last up to 5 minutes of being on the teacup ride!. I have pressure between my temples, blurred vision at times, headache in my right eye. Just don't feel good, and tired. Test for vertigo came back negative, saw an E and T and sinus X-ray clear. Advil doesn't work.. Age 46
My son is 9  he is overweight has had sugar & bloodwork, physical all was well. I took my son dr because he was havin bad headaches throwin up. I was tdld sinus infection he finishes amoxicillin he continues having headaches everyday now with dizzy spells he is not a kid to complain even when sik. Took him to another pediatrian Sed same thing sinus infection on another stronger antibioc for 10 days been done that About 2 wks and is still complaining bout headaches my uncle had brain tumor, & his grandfather a couple anurisms on brain who shud I take my son fo find out what is causing this?