Neurology Community
Head Bumps

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Head Bumps

My husband is 40 yrs old and he gets these bumps on the right side of his face. The bumps do not hurt him but they come and go and they vary in size one time the bump was so big it looked like he had a helmet on it took half of his head he visited a neurologist and she recommended a CT scan which she said everything was O.K but i am very worried because I can not see this as normal his mother says that it could be from the high blood pressure but I do not think his pressure could be the one causing this I have never heard of anyone getting bumps on the head because of their pressure besides his blood pressure has been 120/90  Is this to high ? could you please advise. Thank you.