Head Injury - delayed symptoms - Dizziness, Spinning, and Chest Pain

I am a 28 year old male in pretty good athletic shape.  About 6 weeks ago I suffered a kick to the back of head during a basketball game.  A couple of days later I experienced the worst neck pain of my life.  I went to a Chiropractor that said I sprained my neck and after treatment started to feel better.  Then, couple of days later, after a long day without eating very much I came home had a large meal and as I stood up to use the restroom the room started spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out.  The rest of the evening I had hot and cold spells and noticed heart palpitations.  This was about 4-5 weeks ago and from that point forward I have had chest pain, dizziness, lightheadedness, and a general feeling of detachment from my body (less coordinated than normal).  I have seen a few doctors since.  I have had multiple EKG's, blood work, and a CT scan, all results were normal. One thinks I had a concussion and am still feeling some of the effects, another thinks I had an inner ear virus with anxiety for the chest pain.  I have also seen Optometrists who diagnosed me as needing glasses (low prescription lens) and after a field tests noticed I failed to see some points in my left eye in the same area.  Prior to this point I have always had good vision.  This is an issue that has severely impacted my life.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  

Thank you
Ccad
Thank you for your question. There can be several reasons of such symptoms although without being able to examine him I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that he needs, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about his health concern.

Generally pain in the back portion of the head, neck and lightheadedness symptoms originate from the neck problems due to irritation/injury in the cervical (neck) spine since the nerves that supply the back of the head start in the upper cervical spine. Mostly, this kind of head pain aggravates after turning head and typically occurs in patients with previous neck injuries. On the other hand, another possibility is panic/anxiety disorder when one may experience symptoms like shortness of breath, feeling of choking, pain in the chest, nausea, stomach ache, feeling dizzy, tingling or numbness, bounding heartbeat or fast heart rate, sweating, shaking etc. even without any underlying disorder. If you suffer continuous pain at back of head/neck, other unusual symptoms please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you.