Head Pressure and Pain
I am getting an MRI done for all of this head pressure and pain I have been feeling every day. I went into the clinic and they diagnosed me with sinusitis and put me on antibiotics. I gladly took the antibiotic but not because I believed I had sinusitis. I think it might still be Lyme Disease - tested positive and was treated for it over the summer. Anyway, while on the antibiotic the pressure all went away. Hadn't felt that good in a long time. When I finished the course, the pressure came right back. In the meantime until I figure out what's going on, does anyone have any suggestions as far as sympomatic treatment? I hate to keep taking painkillers all the time. I know sinus medications can cause rebound... Thanks in advance.
You may want to visit a naturopathic doctor to discuss further detoxification for Lyme disease.  Also check your mouth to see whether you have silver fillings.  Mercury toxicity causes all these symptoms. Silver fillings are creating a silent medical pandemic
If you have silver fillings google "Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome"

good luck
You could also ask your doctor to prescribe the antibiotic for a longer period of time so the sinus infection is effectively treated before stopping the medicine and having the infection flare back up.