Head Pressure
Hi, my name is Deni. I'm an 18 year old female and I was wondering if anyone could help me. Okay well i will try to describe it the best way i can....about 2 years i have had this constant all day, every day pain...the last time i went to the dr she said i had sinus infection but i have never ever had allergies or anything for that matter. I was a really healthy kid. Its progressed and got worse. I almost got kicked out of school for missing so much due to me not feeling well and my licnese revoked, so i hope this shows how serious i am about knowing what is wrong with me. On top of that i was diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression. I freak out wherever i go and i dont even know why. But back to the head thing, i had a few cavities so i thought it was from that i went to the dentist and got them filled and one i had to be put to sleep and this was the first time i was ever put to sleep ..this was march 23, 2012. i thought i would get better but nothing changed, it got worse...around Jan-Feb something stranged happened one night, i heard a clicking noise seemed like in my head, so ever since then everytime i swallow my ears pop and its soooo annoying. Everytime i stand up i kinda feel woozy. But the scariest day of all was May 4th, i was at school everyone was outside and i get this weird funny sensation over my entire body, mainly my arms and head. i felt weak and funny i thought i was gonna pass out and now every day since then i have felt this way...just plain out dizzy and woozy. Everyone around me tells me im fine, but i ont feel fine. I dont know what to do or what it is. I have tried to look up what i have but it just ends up in a dead endwith me left with no answers. If anyone can help me please comment, its greatly appreciated. I want my old life back. thanks- Deni
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Headaches can be classified largely into primary headaches (tension headaches, migraines, cluster headaches etc), secondary headaches (sinusitis, meningitis, refraction errors, increased intracranial errors etc) and cranial neuralgias. It would be best to have this evaluated by a primary care physician or a neurologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!