Head Tremors
About 25 years ago I fell off a trampoline onto the right side of my neck.  Shortly afterwards the left side of the back of my neck began to pop and i would have tingling and numbness over my head and tongue.  My neck popped several times a day for years and then slowly got less often where now it pops about once every 4 or 5 months. I told my PCP about this and he didn't seem to have any concern so I didn't push the matter.  After many years my neck stopped popping as much but my head began to shake uncontrollably when in a certain position or if I am trying to concentrate or be still or sometimes for no obvious reason and my hands also shake at times.  The shaking became very apparent to people around me so I went to a neurologist who said that my condition was probably genetic since my father's hands used to shake but he went ahead and did an MRI. I haven't gotten to speak to the neurologist yet but the nurse called me with the MRI results and said that it showed a pinched nerve and arthritis on the left side of my neck.  

Could the pinched nerve be caused from the fall?  Is pinched nerve and arthritis the reason for the tremors or are they more likely genetic like the doctor suspected?  And what would a solution be for this?
Hi there!

The pinched nerve could be due to degenerative arthritis which is unlikely to have occurred due to the fall; while neither the pinched nerve nor the arthritis would be responsible for the tremors.
Hope this information is helpful.

Take care!