Head bumps
My husband suffers from head bumps i posted it on Nov. 26 I have not yet received an answer would someone please take a look at it and help me.

Since when is he suffering from head bumps? Is there any recent history of injury? Are these bumps tender or painful. It could simply be folliculitis. Please consult a physician.
It has been over a year now they do not hurt and yes they are tender. he has cosulted a Dr. he got an M.R.I. done and it did not show anything the head bumps come and go and they vary in size

In that case i will suggest you to consult a dermatologist as the bumps could be due to scalp infection or dermatitis. If it is an infection he will need a course of antibiotics to clear up the infection.
Since the MRI is clear the possibility of the bumps being due to an internal serious cause is negligible.Please keep me informed.