Neurology Community
Head feels like it's bleeding

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Head feels like it's bleeding

I have the strangest feeling -- I feel like the left side of the side of my brain is bleeding (over my ear and towards the back).  When this is happening, it almost feels numb or something is pressing on it.   I can't really say pain is an issue, but I do feel nauseated.  I'm a 41 year old woman.  Along with this strange sensation, I get a blinding "twitch" in my left arm pit going towards my breast that brings me to my knees.  I had this particular twitch checked out several years ago and she told me it didn't make "anatomic sense" that the two were connected.   HELP.  I hate going to the doctor.