Neurology Community
Head noise

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Head noise

I have noise in a back of my head, i had concussion and did MRT and checked ears all was fine , but this noise is still there , it doesnt gets louder ...last time i was given some pills  Piracetam or something but its 3 weeks since i started to take it and no result... noise is around neck and sometimes at morning when i can catch the moment seems like it was under pressure whole night cos i can feel heart bits for fiew seconds when awaken ,than it goes smooth...
Any ideas ? or atleast point out some things i can tell to my doc next time
Avatar n tn
If this is a crackling,fizzing sound check out    fizzing sound in neck discussion this is what i have back of neck,base of skull its been with me for 3yrs now and docs can't figure it out does this sounds like you ?
Avatar n tn
its kinda high note and was there since 5 years ago ... was told earlyer that it might go away after years but not leaving
Every morning a truck like any army vehicle with tracks on wakes me up I have always thought it was one going past my home as I lived near a road, however I have moved to a village now and this "truck" still wakes me there are no roads around here and it is a very quiet area no noise in the day or the night.