Neurology Community
Head pain on rt side

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Head pain on rt side

I have been having right sided head pain for the past few days off and on. It is also causing me to have some blurred vision in my right eye, it feels like if I am trying to hold my head up.
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be migraine, as it is accompanied by blurring of vision . If you have nausea and see some light flashes it could most probably be due to a migraine. The other causes could be due to hypertension, cardiac diseases, tumors, aneurysms and some metabolic disorders like hyperthyroidism. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.