Neurology Community
Head pressure, bloodshot eyes,
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Head pressure, bloodshot eyes,

hello, i am 25
i have for about a year been having head problems, that come and go but effect me every day, i get pressure like pain on one side of my head and at the same time will get a pressure behind my eye feeling that leads to that eye being sensitive to light and also pain in the back of neck under skull, these pains effect my sleep and force me to sleep on one side of my head and i often wake up still feeling nautious and some light swelling remains, these head problems have made it difficult for me to excercise since i get very lightheaded even doing light movement like fast walking, i was once diagnosed with cluster headaches but i took their epidrin medication and all it did was make symptoms worst and i never agreed my pain was up to par with cluster headaches. i notice at the peak of my headaches sometimes i will feel a acne like bump literally form on top of my scalp and i can touch it and feel like it has pressure coming from inside my scull these bumps come and go throughout the week and i know are not acne due to how they form quickly and dissapear without being "poppable", also my eyes have been bloodshot constantly for a couple weeks now and my vision is sensitive and i see streakers alot.
help please