Head pressure
Hi, I'm 25 years old and have been experiencing indescribable pressures in my head. It started 3 weeks ago. I woke up with an odd pressure feeling in the middle of my head. After 4 hours it disappeared, I experienced another episode 5 days later. It has gotten steadily worse since then. 5 days ago the pressure occurred including loss of vision in one eye, whooshing or blood rushing feeling thought my head, vertigo, memory loss, hearing loss. It has not gone away and has gotten to the point now when my heart rate goes up I feel it through my whole head and I felt like something solid was knocking at the base of my skull. I went to docs Wednesday and they have sent me for blood work and a ct scan. He wouldn't tell me what he was looking for and I'm starting to worry because its getting worse and I have been researching its only adding to my confusion.  
Hi there!  

Headaches can be caused by a variety of reasons often categorized into primary headaches, secondary headaches, and cranial neuralgias. The primary headaches include tension headache, migraine cluster headaches and similar pathologies. Secondary causes can be due to sinusitis, eye problems, cranial lesions/ masses etc and the cranial neuralgias that include the trigeminal neuralgias. Without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to differentiate between these or suggest specific management. I would suggest waiting for the tests. reports to become available before discussing the situation and the suggested management plan in detail with the treating neurologist.
Hope this is helpful.  

Take care!