Headach, Body Twitch and Fatigue?

I have been dating my girlfriend for 3 years. Over the course of three years she has had symptoms that progressively get worse. She has consistent headaches, if not every day, every other day that started as every once in a while. She has a twitch that started in her neck where she would tilt her head to the left slightly. It has progressively gotten worse to the point now where her whole left side will jerk, about every two seconds. This will go on for like five to ten minutes and then stop, and occurs at least every other day. More and more people are noticing it and mentioning it to me and her. Lately she has been complaining of more and more fatigue as well. She refuses to see an MD or a specialist. She has a chiropractor and she is content with his opinion that she is out of alignment but I am not. I at least want her to get a second opinion. Could somebody please tell me what these could be symptoms of?

Any theories would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Sparky2305
HI....without ur girlfriend going to the dr, it is hard to speculate.She can have a pinched nerve with low lwvwes of vitamins and minerals...low potassium and magnessium could cause the twitching......but she should have a dr do labs to see what suppliments she really needs.

Also if this doesn't correct the issues she should have testing to rule things out,her symptoms cosuld be one of many or more than one condition that have the same symptoms.

Talk her into seeing a dr.....and until the tests r done...stop the chiro....depending on what it is, it can cause more damage.
I am not a dr....just a person like u looking for answers.

Good luck
Godspeed
"selma"