Headache, Dizziness, Pressure in Head, Weakness in legs when standing
This is a recent MRI of the cervical spine. C 3 - C 4 has bilateral uncovertebral spurring and facet degeneration resulting in moderate right and mild left foraminal stenosis. C 4 - C5 level has posterior ligamentous hypertrophy and a ventral disc osteophyte complex. This indents the left central aspect of the cord. Severe right foraminal stenosis. Left foramen is patent. C 6 - C 7 has tiny bilateral perineural cysts. This is the results of an MRI, what other test would be suggested to get to the bottom of the problem.

Could this cause headache, dizziness with severe pressure in head? Please comment as soon as possible as I am very stressed with this condition.

Yes these findings in the cervical spine can explain headache and dizziness to a large extent.
However pressure in the head is not very likely. Severe pressure in the head raises the suspicion of raised intracranial pressure. Stress can also cause pressure headaches.
An MRI or CT scan of head is warranted to rule out other neurological causes like raised intracranial pressure, and mini strokes.

Pressure that leads to pain the legs when standing. Pain the back of the legs when sitting too long. Pressure all the way down the spine. Numbness, weakness.
Dizzyness, Headaches EVERYDAY! In the back of the head and eyes. Cannot look "up" with out pain. My eyes sometimes feel like they are floating in water and leak. My ears leak after pressure is reliefed. My nose drips for no reason. Neurological conditions. Been going on for years and since my last back surgery for lamienctomy decompression in 07 it has been getting worse.
I have had MRI's, CT scans, blood work and no diagnosis. Ortho says it's not my back but I'm wondering if it is?  I even get "cold rushs" down my spine and in my head

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANYTHING?
I also get a metallic taste in my mouth once in a while