Neurology Community
Headache + Walking for 1 hour

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Headache + Walking for 1 hour

I am a headache patien and diagnised as muscle contraction headache..
I am going for walk everyday 1 hour..This is reducing my headache....If I walk more than 1 hour,Is is dangerous to my health....Should I not walk for more than 1 hour everyday..
Pls clear....
Walk for 20 to 45 minutes and do this pranayam for 15 to 30 minutes and you will feel the the headache easing gradually.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
thanks a lot......