Headache after blood patch
Friday, 6/1 I had a spinal tap done to check for meningitis. Everything ended up being good and no issues there. They sent me home and everything was fine. the next morning i cold get up and walk around, had no issues, but by 6pm on Saturday I had a spinal headache. this went on until Monday when i finally went back to the ER and they decided to do a blood patch. I felt good after the procedure and they sent me home within the hour. I was home by 5 or 6 on Monday, stayed in bed all night and almost all the next day until about 3pm. When i stand up i Still get headaches but they are no where near as intense or as painful as the spinal headaches, but they are still slightly affecting my regular routine. Very miniscule compared to before but they DO go away when I lay down. it does seem to be a different sort of headache, starting near the top of my cervical vertibrae and radiating almost to the front of my head near my eye. its only on the left side of my head. does not mat me nautious or dizzy like the ones before the patch. any help?
Increase your fluid intake and drink CAFFEINATED drinks for about a day or two.  This may help.  

Have you tried taking anything OTC for this?  i.e. Motrin or Tylenol?  

As long as you are just having only the headache, you should be ok.  
The ER prescribed Something for headache that has caffeine in the pills as well. I normally don't drink soda but I try to drink soda now as much as I can for the caffeine. It's still not as much soda as most people drink though. I'll try drinking more water too and soda. I'll try a combo. Tylenol/Motrin do nothing to help, the pills I was prescribed help slightly.

Keep us posted.  

If this still hasn't subsided within a week.....reconsult your physician.  
Feeling much better.