Neurology Community
Headache and extreme fatigue

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Headache and extreme fatigue

Over the last month or so I have been having problems with severe headaches and extreme fatigue. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do?
Hi there.

First of all, it is important to pinpoint the underlying cause.  More often, this duo of headaches and fatigue are due to stress and lack of adequate rest.

Other possibilities would include migraine headaches which may have to be controlled with specific medications.

Increased anxiety and some form of depression would tend to aggravate these symptoms and increase our perception of pain and fatigue.

I suggest that you have yourself checked by your doctor to see if there is anything physically wrong.  For now, have adequate rest and avoid stress as much as possible.

Regards and God bless.