Headache and swelling
my wife is suffering from severe headache. but this looks different, her back of the head gets swollen when it comes.when she rests herself for a while i.e a long deep sleep she dont have that swelling nor d headache anymore.When she is emotional or cries a lot or comes in anger she used to get this headache with swelling. this is noticed more severe when she is in anger or cries deeply.
so far she was working in night shifts in a BPO. her nature of job was taking calls and answering the customers and she also started to exp pain when she hears thru headset and cudnt hear high volume of sound. Nw she left the job and was at home still she is having her headache and swelling on both sides(back of the head).Advice me ..am much worried about her..
Go to a Neurologist and get an MRI done to begin with.  Number of other steps can be taken but your need to get to a doctor first.