Headache followed by blurred vision
Hi:  I woke up this morning with a severe headache, I immediatedly took 2 excederin tablets and the headache subsided. However, I just did not feel good,  a little nauseous and lightheaded. I went to lay down for about an hour. when I awoke my vision was extremely blurry in my left eye. I was still a little lightheaded and concerned my eye vision would not clear up for about an hour. then the blurriness lessened but it is still there. I thought something was in my eye, but there was nothing visible. I a very concerned as this has never happened in the past.

I plan on seeing someone, not sure if I should see a Neurologist or an Opthamalogist. I am leaning toward Neurologist. Or should I just wait and see if if disipates.
Hello, I am wondering if you suffer or have suffered from migrains in the past? One common symptom of  migrains are, a very bad headache that is followed by visual problems, sometimes the blurry vision comes prior to the severe headache. In anycase, since you are still having the vision problem, I would make an appointment with a Neuro. doctor as soon as you can! there are other reasons for your symptoms that need to be checked.Good luck
Do not wait.  You should see someone as soon as possible.  It may be a migraine but it may be more serious, like a stroke.