Headache for days
I am a 27 year old male. A few weeks ago i had a headache for about 4 days straight. It was just in the front left side of my head. 2 of those days were worse than the other 2. It finally went away, but starting yesterday it has returned. I am going on 2 days of this headache, and i am not sure what to do. I have never had headaches much in my life, but i do have high blood pressure, if that has anything to do with it. Should i see a doctor? If so, what kind of doctor should i see? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jordan
Hi.

From what you have described, this could be migraine type of headaches that is usually stress related or inadequate rest or sleep.  This should be evaluated by your primary care doctor or a neurologist to have a neurologic examination done.  These headaches can usually addressed through pain medications and as well as lifestyle management (control of stress, provision of rest/sleep).  
It also could be Chiari Malformation