Headache on top of head
Hi, I have fibromyalgia and High blood pressure and other problems.  Lately I'm getting a headache on the top of my head on the left side, sharp pain.  I'm afraid as this is unusual for me.  Am I having a stroke?  I'm worried.  I used to get migraines, but since menopause I don't get them anymore.

Does anyone else get this?
I too have been plagued with migraines and cluster headches as well as seasonal sinus headaches most of my life. About six weeks ago, I began experiencing a very noticable  soreness on the top,left half of my head. This accompanied pressure and pain (moderate to severe) at my left temple and behind my left eye. My left eyelid is also drooping. Before going to a doctor, I did all the usual things that I knew that I'd be told to do by the doctor: Musinex, vaporizer, hot packs, etc. I have not had a fever; very little, clear mucous; no foul breath.

The doctor insisted that I have a sinus infection because of inflamation that he could see. He put me on Prednisone for 9 days and Cefuroxime 250MG for 20 days. He also ordered CT Scan. The CT showed inflamation. The Pednisone definitely decreased the pain. I will take my last antibiotic today. Yesterday, I spent all day in bed with this headache. This headache is not like any others. When I have a day without a headache (3 days last week), the top of my head is still sore and there is a fullness behind my left eye.

I'm nervous.

I had a random headache on the left top of my head, also had a sore throat on the left side and my left ear hurt if i touch it.  I also had a canker sore on my tounge.  This happend to a friend of mine previously and i looked up natural healing for headaches, viral.  I believe it was just something viral I picked up.  I think the infection affected a nerve,  For me on the left side.  I was adjusted by a chiropractor, started sipping on a broth with cayanne pepper through out the day for two days which helps with the killing the infection and swelling of nerve affected.   Cayanne pepper also equalizes blood pressure, its also available in a capsule, but u could just use the spice.   I boosted my system with some super greens that u mix with water.  Also take extra zinc and b vitamins.  This worked for me.  I feel 100% better after 3 days.