Headache relief
I just want to add my input.  The neurologist I saw about my 1 cm pineal cyst a year ago was rude and basically said there was nothing to worry about and in the mean time, I'm spending most of my time in bed with headaches and pain.  I miss work alot and have not been able to hold down a full-time job.  The pressure in my head is unbearable, especially when the weather changes as it does here in NM.  Governor Martinez has scared all the doctors off on prescribing any pain medication, so I feel frustrated; she should be working on meth labs and really bad stuff my daughter tells me about that is readily available.  The pain management doctor in town is too busy to take new patients and I feel stuck in pain.  Is there anything I can do?

This discussion is related to pineal cyst and headaches.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The pineal cyst may not be causing your symptoms. It could be tension headaches, which are the commonest type of headaches. The others are migrainous headaches and those caused due to brain disorders, disorders of the eyes , neck or ears to name a few. Tension headaches are relieved by painkillers Take OTC naproxen for relief from pain. Ensure to take the medicine after food. Alcohol, smoking, altered sleep patterns and missed meals can cause tension headaches. If you eat a well balanced diet, exercise moderately and lead a stress free life this can reduce the occurrence of headaches.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.