Neurology Community
Headache with dizziness
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Headache with dizziness

Hi,

I have a query regarding the white matter lesion. I am having headache with dizziness, neck pain, running nose and red palm for the past 3 months. My primary physician ordered for MRI scan of head without contrast.

Head MRI without contrast Results:
Scattered foci of increased T2 signal in the right frontal white matter, best appreciated on the FLAIR sequences. They are probably artifacts.

I was asked to see a neurologist. My neurologist did some physical exam and asked me to take MRI with contrast.

This MRI i did 22 days after the the first MRI.

Head MRI with contrast Results:
Normal MRI of the brain without and with gadolinium.

I am realy scared why different MRI results.

Also, I am very much worried whether it is related to tumor or not.

Could you please tell me is this not related to any major brain disease?

Since I had neck pain with or without headache, I took MRI of Cervial Spine.

MRI results of Cervicel Spine - Multilevel degenerative disc disease and right-sideduncovertebral join osteoarthropathy at C4-C5,whoch leads to, mild to moderate right-sided foraminal narrowing.

My neuroligist said, I dont have any issue in brain. The headache is coz, of cerical spine pblm which is blocking the supply of blood to brain.

I am totally confused and still worried about whether it is related to brain.

I am very much worried. Please clarify me.
Regards,
KP