Headache
I have a headache all of the time at the bottom back of my head, and my face always feels hot to me but I have no fever. I also feel like my muscles are very week, I have been to the dr but they don't know what's wrong. Anyone have any ideas?
it does sound like migraine or tention heachache with it being sore all the time , my head is always sore 24-7 for years i got a ct scan now they say its like a trap nerve there as my neck is always sore i wouldnt no what it is like 2 get aday without having a sore head , u should go back see a different dr , although u feel like the drs just dont listen when you go and say to them .
Can you tell me whether the headache is worse in morning or gets worse with coughing or straining while in the bathroom.

SOrry to hear you are suffering. Most headaches are harmless, though some are rarely serious.

Some warning signs you might need a quick doc visit:

-wakes you up at night
-hurts more when you cough, hold breath, or go to bathroom, or exercise
-you have any motor or sensory disturbances not typical of migraine
-vision problems
-changes in level of consciousness
-and others I can't think of at moment