Headaches , earaches and neck pain
Yes i have been experiencing headaches, earaches and neck pain for the last few months and its almost constanst everyday and it gets worse at night when i lay down. do you think that i need to go get checked out or do u think its just tension headaches its justi dont understand how i can be find up and moving but when i lay down i feel worse than when i am moving around? can you tell me what might be wrong with me?
You do need get to checked out.  I've had neck pain, headaches and many other symptoms for the last almost 6 years.  Finally I was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation in Feb.   (you can check out this website for more info  Conquer Chiari)   I did though have to be very persistant with my physicians to be checked out.  Good luck.  Keep a headache log so when you do see a doc, you'll have some background info for him/her.