Headaches, Dizziness, Slurring my words sometimes??
Hi I am a 35 yr old male, who has suffered with headaches and dizziness for the past 4/5 months. I have been to my GP who diagnosed me as having whiplash??(but I have had no accident or anything that could cause whiplash!) who then refered me to a physiotherepist who was also a spine expert, but when I went to see him my headaches and neck pain would be extremley worse after.. I was diagnosed in 1998 with a benign brain tumor in my cerebelum...Could it be back? I have been referred back to my neurosurgeon but they cannot fit me in till July 07...I am taking painkillers but they make me sick. (codiene Phosphate, diclafenic and nefopam if the pain is really bad). I just would like to be able to feel better...Any ideas?
AOL
I WOULD JUST WONDERING WHAT YOUR SYMPTOMS  WERE WHEN YOU HAD YOUR BRAIN TURMOR.  I AM A CONSTANT WORRIER AND I HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTOR AND HE SAID THAT IT IS JUST MY SINUSES, BUT I WORRY SO MUCH MY WIFE SAYS THAT I THINK ON IT SO MUCH THAT I DEVELOPE SYMPTOMS.  MINE STARTED WITH SOME LITE DIZZINESS WITH PRESSURE IN MY CHEEKS AND BOTH MY EARS POP WHEN I SWALLOW LIKE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS THE DOC SAID THAT I HAD BOTH EARS INFECTED.   MY SYMPTOMS ARE NOT THAT BAD AND THEY TEND TO COME AND GO BUT I THINK THAT I WORRY TOO MUCH AND THAT IS WHAT KEEPS THE SMYPTOMS GOING.  I HAVE VERY MILD HEADACHES SOMETIMES BUT NOTHING BAD.  THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Could you describe your dizziness and headaches in more detail.  Where and when they occur, how long they last.  Does nything seem to bring them on?

Quix