Headaches, blurred vision, dizziness
For the last couple weeks I have had headaches on and off. This whole week though I have had headaches constantly, and lately Ive had blurred vision. The blurred vision occurs while Im reading and throughout the day. One minute Ill be fine then Ill be looking at someone or something and its blurry and i cant make it out. The last two days ive been a little dizzy and experience vertigo when i stand up sometimes. What could be the reason???
Hi.  I'm just curious to know your age and if you have a history of high blood pressure?  
Hi, is this symptoms recent only or you had even earlier or in childhood. Do you suffer from migraines. How about your blood sugar and blood pressure. As your symptoms are getting worse as days are passing, I would like to advise you to get evauluated from your physician as early as possible.
Bye.
Im 17 and I dont know if I have a history of high blood pressure, but other then the last couple weeks I have never experienced anything like this. I went to the doctor a month or two ago and everything checked out fine in the blood tests.