Headaches 3-5 times a day
I get headaches about 3-5 times a day.  Do you know the cause at all?  I do spend a lot of time on the computer, I will admit, but often times I get the headaches when I'm not on the computer.  

Thank you.
    How are you? Headache can be caused due to a variety of reasons like tension headache, headache due to tumors in the head, high blood pressure, eye strain etc. Also occurence of headache depends on age, gender and occupation.

What is your age? And are you on any medications, because a lot of drugs can cause headaches.
As you already mentioned that you work most of the time in front of the computer that might be causing eye strain and headache. Do you have any sight problems? As this could also cause headaches.

Stress is a part and parcel of modern life. It has been recognized to be one of the most common factors triggering a headache. Stress can physical or emotional. Either way, it can contribute to a headache. Other factors contributing to headache are smoking, anxiety, fatigue and migraine.

I would suggest you to practise some eye relaxing techniques and yoga. This would create a balance between oxygen and carbondioxide levels in the body and relax the eyes.
Inspite of these measures if there is headache then it would be better to visit a neurologist.