Neurology Expert Forum
Headaches and General Malaise
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Headaches and General Malaise

I am a 27 y/o male slightly overweight.  History: tachycardia 2 yrs ago tests normal no real d/x.  Taking attenlol for bp and to avoid any more tachy's.  Last checkup BP was fine.  Slightly elevated cortisol lvls, but w/i normal limits.  Approx. 7 months ago noticed change in vision, hard to describe, went to eye doctor and he said that I have the same vision as previous check up.  I attributed it to contact problems and continued on.  Recently quit wearing contacts b/c of similar problems and began wearing glasses again.  Glasses are out of RX and waiting for new ones, but worried about other issues.  Still having diff. w/ vision not really fuzzy but almost like I am looking though static.  Headaches started 2 wks ago not really localized, but seem to be in rear of head.  Neck and back pain and stiffness.  General ill feeling.  Weakness esp while standing.  Last night after dinner was shopping began feeling lightheaded almost sick to stomach.  Extreme weakness.  Almost disconnected from myself so to speak.  Heart rate was normal.  Also I seem to have difficulty seeing in low lit areas.  I want to blame this on the glasses, but seems a little much (esp the weakness and the disconnected feeling) for that.  Doc said would do CT if i wanted.  Just curious if these symtoms (symptoms) trigger anything in your mind that I might want to get checked out or any tests I should have done.  Glasses will be in next week, but I don't think they will remedy the issue.  Thanks for any advice in advance.