Headaches and Tender Spot?

For the past month or so I've been getting really bad headaches, worse than I've ever had before. The headaches have been steadily increasing in intensity and frequency for the last year. I get one pretty much every day now. It's hard for me to focus on schoolwork. I get really dizzy too and I start to zone out. My head feels so pressurized it's about to explode it seems. Also, I have this really really sensitive spot on the lower back right of my head, right about where my head starts curving down to meet my neck. When I lay fllat back, even if I have a pillow beneath me, it hurts so bad I actually wince in pain. It causes this really bad headache and pressure for 5-10 minutes and eventually fades awaay.

What do you think the cause of this is?
maybe a catscan or MRI to check for a tumor or a brain problem with the headache and pressure i have some of the same problems headaches pressure pain do you have any eye problems or numbness i have something called pseudotumor cerebri it causes intracranial pressure from to much spinel fluid you need to get to a doc soon if you have pressure in your head and headaches you can faint have seizures or worse when your pressure gets high i have pain and pressure in the back of my neck and head to