Headaches and back pain after meningitis
My 13yr old daughter had viral meningitis a few months ago. She continues to get bad headaches and lower back pain where she received her LP. She describes pain in her neck and head. She states that sometimes her back feels like when she moves a certain way that something is leaking under her skin? Also when I touched that area she felt like her whole back was numb. The area appears to be slightly swollen. Has anyone heard of these symptoms. Would love some imput.This poor kids grades have gone down. And she comes home exhausted after school.
J97
I was diagnosed with viral meningitis at the beginning of February I still suffer with headaches and a pressure feeling in my head.  The pain in my neck and rash disappeared.  I think it is certainly worthwhile getting it checked out just to be on the safe side.  The pain from my LP went after about a week.

Hope you get it sorted.