Headaches behind one ear
I am a 51 year old female and I am currently only taking 2 medications, Synthroid and Cartia. In the past month I have started to experience a few odd symptoms. One is occasionally I get a severe throbbing headache behind my left ear(right where my glasses would be). It generally lasts only about 5 minutes or so and then vanishes. I have most recently started having pain in the same ear when I open my mouth really wide. I only have these symptoms on the one side of my head. My glasses are the same ones I have been wearing for almost 10 months and have never had any problems with how they fit. My Thyroid levels were recently checked and they came back fine. Could this be related to medication or is it something else? I would appreciate any insight.
We all know it could be a number of things.  I don't know what the cartia is for but my only suggestion that comes to mind since I have worked in the dental field is it might be TMJ.  Go to a dentist and they can eval you and give you some basic xrays.  I think this might be your problem.  Good luck