Headaches,dizziness, blurred vision
My partner is 29 years old and has been suffering with headaches, dizzines, blurred/double vision and loss of partical eye sight.  I have been very concerned, but he refuses to go to the GP.  He feels quite weak at times and occasionly very tired and aches.  He tends to try and forget about how he's feeling and get on with things as normal.
He has always suffered with headaches and migrains from a young age, as I have, but I think that this could be something more.  What do you think.  Your help would be appreciated,

Hello Dear,
The key causes that lead to headache and  dizziness are;
- Sudden drop in blood pressure or dehydration which may inhibit blood to the brain causing lightheadedness.
- Dizziness may be accompanied by various disorders such as: allergies, hypoglycemia, common cold, fever, diarrhea, vomiting or flu.
- Loss of balance or spinning sensation may be related to a malfunction in at least two of three main organs that contribute to our sense of balance: inner ears, eyes or the nervous system.
- Serious disorders that may cause dizziness are: stroke, heart attack, severe drop in blood pressure.
He can try some easy remedies at home like;
- Enhance maintaining balance by learning exercises from a trained physiotherapist
- Reduce stress
- Practice Aerobic exercises
- Develop a regular sleep pattern

- Treat the disorder which is causing dizziness
You should avoid diet drinks,tobacco,caffeine,take plenty of water to ensure the blood pressure does not drop due to exercise, high stress activities and hot climate.
Best
If he loses some of his eyesight again, go call the ambulance to come to your home, and that way he will be seen by somebody whether he likes it or not.  I didn't think migraines caused loss of eyesight.  I thought any kind of blindness indicates a serious optical or brain problem.  You could also tell him he may just have an optical problem, which could get MUCH worse if it's left untreated, so convince him to at least go get his eyes checked, maybe he'll go along with that.  See, I've heard of people who get his kind of warning signs, and if they had just gone in to see a doc, the impending blindness could have been stopped before they became totally blind.