Headaches for 3 months
I'm a 26 year old female. The last 3 months I have been having almost non-stop headaches. They occur on both sides of my head, and those areas are very sore. I also have pain that will occur in other areas, especially between and above my eyebrows and on the top of my head. There is a constant feeling of pressure in my head. The pain usually gets worse at night. I have been on 2 different antibiotics, I've had a sinus CT scan and an brain MRI (all clear except for a nasal polyp). I've been to a neurologist. I'm on Nasonex and that has done nothing. No pain meds work, even when I went into the ER and had IM shots in my hips. The only thing that helps is ice. I also have these sensations of like a cool washcloth going over parts of my head and face and sometimes my shoulders and neck. I see a chiropractor twice a week and he hasn't been able to help, even with cranial sacral massages. I've also been to massage therapists with no benefit. Also when the pressure and headaches started I started having severe chest pain which was diagnosed as costochondritis, my chest is still always sore since then (I hadn't done anything strenuous at all). I've had blood tests for MS, Lyme, diabetes and other things with all clear results except for an inflammation marker. I also feel short of breath or like I'm not breathing as deep as I should, but that could be from the costochondritis but the feeling goes up into my throat and nose.
Any ideas as to what this could be would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!