Hearing electricity in head
My mom has been hearing what sounds like electricity going across her brain, inside of her head.  She's never had this before.  But lately, she hasn't been in good health and she has been hearing this "electricity" in her head more and more frequently.  Also, sometimes the tip of her big toe is either really sensitive or numb.  I don't know if the two are related.  What could be causing the "electricity" across her brain?
Tinnitus?  There are many causes, try a google search.
I have that BAD too! Is your mom's accompanied by vertigo too? People say tinnitus (which is ringing in the ears). But, mine is different (it's more like BUZZING in your HEAD). I have tinnitus but this is different. Have your mom go to either an ENT or a neurologist. Good luck
What is causing your buzzing?
I wish I knew. I have BAD vertigo. My ears do ring but that has been accompanied by head buzzing/humming. I also get twitches(thumping) in my legs. SCARY and have no idea what is causing all of this!
I have all the symptoms you describe plus more.  Have you seen the neurologist or done any tests?  I'm sure you're also concerned about MS.
Now I know I'm not just weird. You just described exactly what I experience to a tee.  Vertigo ( I cannot walk in circles more than 2 or 3 times without naseua). Electricity in the head ( like nuerons firing at such a high "amperage" you can feel them)  Twitches ( sitting around the house, sometimes in bed-my legs just jump-and then they are fine)   None of these symptoms were prevalent before I took a golf ball to the head (right on the little bump behind the ear).  Concussion related?
I have electricity sounds in my head. It first started 5 months ago when I went to an ammusement park and went on big rides. The doctor has put me on migraine medications (hasn't worked) and when I go to see them it feels like I suffer from an invisible illness. Due to see neurologist in Jan, does anyone know of any causes and things that can help?

I seem to experience it more when laying in bed at night before going to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. It has made my life hell for the last 5 months.
I have been hearing what sounds like electricity going across my brain, inside of my head, just when sleeping sometimes. Is this serious ?Exactly as described above.
Salutations everyone... We all have a negative charge flowing through our body. Every cell utilizes H3O2 not H2O. I have felt and heard this electrical charge emit from my pineal gland all my life. I have never experienced silence. This frequency is not originating in my ears, it begins in the middle of my brain and explodes outward. The letter pronunciation that best describes this frequency is an endless uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu or 990hz. I have never been able to ignore it unless I'm in a very active and noisy environment. I do not know how to turn it off but I can tell you one of the ways to use it. Lay down in your bed, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Inhale through your nose and envision your breathe going up and then down into the depths of your being. Exhale through your mouth while saying uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and feel the vibration gravitate towards your third eye. After doing this 10 times lay there and attempt to relax yourself. After a minute or two begin pay attention to the frequency in your head. Listen to the rythem and intensity. Inside your head "ask" the frequency to become louder. I just say, "louder...louder...louder...louder...louder..". Each time say "louder" after the frequency has increased in volume and it will continue todo so. If there is a moment where you feel that the frequency is fading don't dispare or fight it be calm and just ask for it to reverse itself and again become louder...louder...louder...louder. this frequency will become so incredibly intense that your entire head will begin to vibrate stay calm and envision large hands above your head pushing the vibration down into the rest of your body. When the rest of your body begins to vibrate you have the ability to jump out of your physical self and experience your astral body. I was told by several Hindus that we are awake and experiencing the actual sound of OM. Awareness of the Oneness. Peace&Love