Heel numbness
Gradually my right heel has been feeling strange-over 3 years. At first it was mild numbness around the outside edge of the bottom of the heel, a thin horseshoe shaped band around the exterior of the heel that seemed to lose sensation mostly the outside right edge.....no pain, no problem.  Over the last year it has increased in numbness and area to include the inrerior edge and it tingles at times, shooting tiny electrical sensations in that area - even aching. I have tried different shoes to make sure the area is cushioned....no improvement. There is no problem with the leg or ankle that I can see ...no calf pain, no achilles pain. Is this a pinched nerve?
Hi, this is neuropathy could be due to peripheral origin or spinal stenosis. Are you diabetic, are you on some medications? How old are you? Try vitamin B preparations and also get vitamin B and calcium levels done in blood