Heel pain from Lyme
I was dx'd with lyme about 2 years ago.  CD57 labs are at a 14. I have extreme pain and swelling in the bottom of both heels.It is like walking on bruises with every step.  I am under care for pain management. Over the last several weeks I've been having tingling, numbness and pain in both arms wrists and hands, especially fingers.    Before being dx'd with lyme,  I had an horseback riding accident where I was thrown, landing on my left side, shoulder area.  Nothing was broken according to x-rays.  Could this be related to the Horseback riding accident or lyme or both?  Any suggestions that I can speak to my Doctors about?  Thank you. Mrs. K
Mrs. K,

Have you been screened for Bartonella?

I ask, because foot/heel pain is quite common in Bartonella (a tick borne disease similar to Lyme).

I would really encourage you to ask your doc about that, and to consider having bloodwork drawn to evaluate the possibility.

Hang in there,
Michele (fellow Lyme patient)