Neurology Community
Help, nueropathy, reactice hypoglycemia

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Help, nueropathy, reactice hypoglycemia

Please help with suggestions. I am 24 yr old female recovered smoker occasional drinker and mother of one year old. 5'7 and 132 lbs Around six months ago I began to feel numb in my left big toe...I ignored it attributing it to my shoes (that I stopped wearing.) It seemed to spread but not completly to my other foot big toe and the toe next to it. I also feel a pinching pain in my armpitts from time to time. I went to a nuero and she said that I have carpul tunnel and she believes pinched nerves in my back. I had a brain MRI to rule out MS...it was clear except for arnold malformation (2-3 mm) which she said was nothing...I was tested for lupus and rheumatoid arth. Which were negative. She has sent me for a back MRI which I am currently waiting results; I also did a series of blood tests. Some tests have yet to come back but so far I am considered reactive hypolgycemic...when fasting I my initial blood sugar was 89 after an hour 72 and after the second hour 52....my thyroid was also cleared. I'm very concerned. Any ideas on what this could be, my nueropathy in my feet is not painful (although there was once a stinging stage) it is just irritating. Sometimes it feels as though my pelvoc area slightly goes numb too. I also find my feet to get red and itchy from time to time...these things sometimes cause me to have anxiety.