Help: TB Meningitis Info
Respected Dr. Kokil Mathur mam,
Thanks doctor for your reply, Yes I won't definitely take it as alternative to medical advise mam. Her condition is improving slowly. I have some more reports here: http://goo.gl/WKsYDJ
As of now she's getting RCINEX, Baclofen 10 mg TDS, Tizanidine 4 mg BD, Benadon 40 mg. OD.
Her earlier intervention suggests she has Communicative Hydrocephalus. All her earlier medical inventions were done in Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow and her follow up is based on communicative hydrocephalus.After that doctors asked her parents to take the MRI report done with them so they got it done in Gorakhpur this time. So it's really confusing me whether she has communicative or obstructive hydrocephalus.
Mam in your view how long can it take for her to live a normal life again. In this meantime i contacted hundreds of TBM survivors worldwide and found that they all are living a good life now...I hope for the same outcome. Your advise for any extra thing would really help me to help her in this hard situation. And i promise i won't take it as a medico advise.

Thanks and regards Mam,
Anuj Maheshwari
Her major issue remains the spasm and cognition. Which has improved a lot since the onset of meningitis but still she has issues. It's been total seven months now. Any supplement or herbal drug other than her normal trearment can additionally help her to heal fast Mam???