Neurology Community
Help me Pls!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Help me Pls!!!

i suffered from severe headache and vertigo everyday. My medical History was, i been diagnose as having a panic attack. Is this the cause of my vertigo. I felt more dizzy when i was in the crowd especially in the high places. is there anyone willing to help and counsel me for this..i highly appreciated anyone would like to help me..thank you and more power
Start doing the anulon vilom initially, for 5 minutes and gradually increase your timing.Drink warm water.Keep your eyes closed and concentrate on the breathing.Keep doing this everyday.Come back to report how you feel after 21 days.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
Bhramri Pranayam -Close eyes. Close ears with thumb, index finger on forehead, and rest three fingers on base of nose touching eyes. Breathe in through nose. And now breathe out through nose while humming like a bee.
Duration : 5 to 12  times
thank you...i will do this exercise...