Help needed after 2 Code Blues, anoxic events, strokes....
In 1996 in surgery for a kidney stone, the anaesthesiologist pulled the intubation tube and left.  I was not breathing and went 20 minutes w/o oxygen. I was revived and comatose, on ventilator, etc. for several days. Several weeks later, I had a major stroke, was told I had  also had a stroke during the near death  experience, and had to relearn words and gain strength and balance to walk. A former Sr. VP of the largest pharma corp. worldwide, I can no longer remember to take my pills, am in a kind of fog, cannot conentrate to read even an article, can't dial phone nos. or write checks (I confuse nos.), and confuse  things like backing into the garage door, putting the fabric softener sheet in the washer (yet, at the time, I'm sure I have it right). My balance is off-I have to hold onto something and can't go down the steps.
I am told I have post-anoxic sensory seizures, (they have also been diagnosed as T"IA's). I have them in clusters for several days to 2 weeks about 50% of the time. After, I am more confused, jumble and forget words, stumble, etc.
In 2003, I had another stroke.
In 2007,  I had another kidney stone. Five were missed and I was in the hospital Friday for the weekend waiting for my urologist. Apparently, 4 times the max. amount of diladin was administered in my IV . The Monday morning shift found my heart and lungs had stopped, another Code Blue. I don't know how long this time. I was revived. I now also have Lance Adams seizures where my whole body had involuntary jerking. My oxygen now goes down to 85% at night so I use CPAP with an oxygenator.
I am a 56 yr. old, Type A, who has never given up and recognizing I will never be 100%, right now I really need Home Health care, although my insurance has denied it. I want to regain enough to live independently and work again.

I would travel anywhere to a  rehabilitative program, research study, or neurologist with expertise in cerebral hypoxia.
Can you help me?