Neurology Community
Help with understanding my Arachnoid cyst!

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hello i am a 22 year old female and i have just been diagnosed with an arachnoid cyst and a cyst in the pineal gland. My arachnoid cyst is on the left posterior fossa centered at the level of the cerebral pontine angle causing mass-effect over the left 7th and 8th and nerves which are anteriorly displaced, there is also minimal deformity of the left cerebellar hemisphere and left side of the brainstem. The cyst measure 2.9 X 1.3 X 2.3 cm. My cyst in the pineal gland measure 8mm. i am wondering what symptoms may i notice because of where the cyst is located. i am suffering from constant nausea and i was wondering if that could be because of the cyst. my other main symptom is to do with my nerves. i am constantly dropping things. its like when i carry an object i don't know how tight or loosly i am holding it. both the nausea and dropping objects are getting worse over time... is there anything that can be done to fix these issues?