Help
Hello it's me again and I was needing some help.  I've been having this feeling in my baring that it's numb and it tingles.   It feels like "oh god am I gonna die?" Or " is my brain gonna shutdown".  It's been freaking me out and was wondering could it be anxiety or neuro problems please reply thank you
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possible causes that may need to be considered include low blood pressure, low blood pressure, neuro-muscular causes such as neuropathies, micronutrient deficiencies, metabolic issues, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, electrolyte imbalance etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!