Neurology Community
Hemangioma

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hemangioma

I received an MRI scan report today and it stated that I have a 1.5cm hemangioma at T3.  I have a lot of pain in that area, and all the way down my arms and in my hands.  The doctor I am seeing did not mention this in the follow up exam, but I got copies of the report.  I did not know what a hemangioma was, so I looked it up online.  I called his office back, and they told me that it was "normal".  That "everybody has one".  I explained to them that a lot of my pain is in this area.  Should I be concerned, and is it "normal" to have a hemangioma in that area?  If so can they be responsible for all of the pain I am in?  Does anyone have this information?